A panoramic tomography scan of the patient's mouth will be taken in our clinic. This will give our surgeons the ability to assess the condition of the teeth and bone structure, alert the dentist to current health issues needed to be addressed, and eliminate complications during the implantation procedure.
Non-surgical Implantation does not involve incision of the patient's gums like other implant procedures and therefore eliminates the need for sutures. Next, the surgeon takes a mould from the teeth to create a translucent acrylic baseplate. During the procedure, the surgeon will take every care to protect the periosteum membrane that covers the bone, thus speeding up the healing process.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GUIDED IMPLANTS?
- No cuts or stitches
- Quick procedure
- Fast recovery time
- Minimal pain and discomfort
- Predictable positive results
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF NON-SURGICAL IMPLANT TREATMENT?
Before the procedure, a surgical guide has been fully designed, using a state-of-the-art computer and 3D imaging software, which eliminates the risks and uncertainty. This also allows the dentist to test new ideas and correct implant placing angle errors. The final surgical guide is then prepared in a way that allows the 3D plan to be transferred to the patient's mouth.
WHAT ARE THE TREATMENT STEPS?
- The first step is to get a complete dental impression from the patient.
- Our lab technicians will then make plaster casting. They use it to plan with the help of three-dimensional computer software.
- A trial with the patient is evaluated by the dentist for making any final adjustments.
- A final surgical guide is prepared in our laboratory and the treatment is terminated accordingly.